Sirius Xm Radio - Children' Christmas gift to Dad turns to nightmare
What seemed like a wonderful Christmas gift from my two children later turned to be 6 months of frustration and anger.All the stories of cancellation woes ring familiar.
Complaining to government licensing agencies [Provincial and Federal] accomplished nothing. Sirius/XM Radio and their partners-in-crime NAFS operate [and terrorize] their customers by a "negative option" billing system which should not be legal anywhere. They intentionally make it extremely difficult to cancel their service as to be able to keep billing you for unwanted services- services being poor or otherwise.
To create confusion they "pass on" your account to NAFS, a collection agency, that will harass you for months threatening your very-real credit rating with bogus debts.Please don't make the same mistake we did- stay clear of this unethical company!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival..."
- "On 8/14/13 on the Sirius website I paid my quarterly bill of $53.65. They charged my account 4 payments of $53.65. I was told they would refund my money in..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I bought $200 Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 Shoes while I was on vacation in Vancouver B.C.. Upon returning to my hometown, I wore the shoes for about 2 weeks- walking..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "One of the vets at this clinic named Dr. Materi was very careless with handling our degu. She was aware of her being pregnant and still refused to let us..."
- "This was at 109 Patrick st plaza charleston wv. I went in at 1:20pm today (2/8/16) and ordered a zesty bread. I proceeded to give her a 5$ bill after..."
- "I bought the knives at Sams Club, Dallas TX. I used the long thin knife one time at Thanksgiving, I put it in my stainless steel sink along with..."
- "They were extremely rude when trying to resolve my issue and hung up on me with the last phone being, "we will not be doing anymore business with you" My stone..."