What seemed like a wonderful Christmas gift from my two children later turned to be 6 months of frustration and anger.All the stories of cancellation woes ring familiar.
Complaining to government licensing agencies [Provincial and Federal] accomplished nothing. Sirius/XM Radio and their partners-in-crime NAFS operate [and terrorize] their customers by a "negative option" billing system which should not be legal anywhere. They intentionally make it extremely difficult to cancel their service as to be able to keep billing you for unwanted services- services being poor or otherwise.
To create confusion they "pass on" your account to NAFS, a collection agency, that will harass you for months threatening your very-real credit rating with bogus debts.Please don't make the same mistake we did- stay clear of this unethical company!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I bought a new 2016 Chevy Malibu which was to include 3 months of WiFi. When I checked the app on my phone it showed that I had 3 gb...."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "Told me that it was an SV nissan rogue. So i get interested, paying 206 b/w for an SV. But after 1month i found out that the car I got..."
- "I ordered 8 dresses and 4 tops. Some of them are a little thin, but I just wear camisoles under those. 1 dress is on back order and 2 of..."
- "I had a roof installed by this company in which they scratched my deck and left quite a mess of trash and nails to clean up afterwards. Then i spent..."
- "This dress exceeded my expectations. The first I ordered was champange in size 16. The size was much too small, and the color wasn't one I liked, but if it..."