Sirius Xm Radio - Fraudulent renewal
Last year around this time Sirius auto debited my cc for a ears subscription at this time I contacted them and told them to remove us from the list and that we don't want auto renewal .They assured us they wouldn't auto renew.
Come to find out this year they did the same thing. We changed out cc and got new expiration date and yet the kept running the different expirations until one hit for the money .. Your customer service is terrible and filled with empathetic gestures that are empty.
They attempted to make excuses for their actions.Whatever you do don't use this company it's better just to get the free radio then deal with this *** company and their illegal business practices
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "I have had nothing but problems with my Trailer that I purchased from Camping world. I purchased the trailer in April 2014 which I was told by Keystone had..."
- "DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVETIME !!! I purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry about 3 months ago. I will give you the short version...I had to take the car..."
- "So when checking out this website I immediately noticed the sellers had very high review ratings. However when you look at things that have actually been reviewed there are few..."
- "I purchased a brand new pair of BullBoxer sneakers while on vacation in Santorini, Greece last week. I live in the US so I'm usually hesitant to purchase items out..."
- "I went to Panda Express in Tucson AZ, and waited in the drive thru for over 20min. I backed out and proceeded to enter the front door. Once inside the..."