Sirius Xm Radio - Fraudulent renewal
Last year around this time Sirius auto debited my cc for a ears subscription at this time I contacted them and told them to remove us from the list and that we don't want auto renewal .They assured us they wouldn't auto renew.
Come to find out this year they did the same thing. We changed out cc and got new expiration date and yet the kept running the different expirations until one hit for the money .. Your customer service is terrible and filled with empathetic gestures that are empty.
They attempted to make excuses for their actions.Whatever you do don't use this company it's better just to get the free radio then deal with this *** company and their illegal business practices
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "Purchased a 50in seiki tv from kmart and the tv went out (the picture stopped showing up) with in 6 or 7mnths and I called the company to see if..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "I found this website while waiting for my EBD glasses and got a little worried because of the negative reviews, but my glasses are P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!! I ordered progressives and..."
- "I ordered a $159.99 Lazy Lagoon float for my four sons several days before leaving for our lakeside vacation. With the wonderful 3-5 day shipping we would definitely receive it..."