Sirius XM Radio - Madison on the radio

Since 2003, I have been an avid XM Radio listener. I enjoy listening to music without commercials and annoying radio DJs. At one time, I had 5 XM Radios. That number has since gone down.

Unfortunately, ever since Sirius and XM merged, I have been more and more disappointed. The price has gone up, you removed the free online listening, added additional charges (Royalty charges), but worst of all they kept annoying, disrespectful DJs. I would like to complain about the radio DJ, Madison. She is on 2 channels: Alt Nation and 1st Wave. Since this is the case, I lose two stations that I cannot listen to because she is annoying, rude, crude, doesn't talk about current music, unprofessional, and is very disrespectful to her listeners.

Some examples of her unprofessionalism are:

She yells into the microphone

She sings

She talks about her private parts, flatulence, and child

She speaks her opinions of bands (current and past)

She does not give her listeners correct information about the bands

To back up her unprofessionalism, please see the group on Facebook entitled I Loathe Madison on Sirius/ XM radio: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_124909808352&id=10150203882303353

They currently have 231 members and constantly complain and threaten to leave Sirius/XM Radio.

I have read that Sirius/ XM radio DJs are "Master music programmers and on-air personalities, who are true experts, host our music. They back up the music with compelling information about the song being played." I respect this fact. I can tell you this is certainly not the case with Madison.

I have contacted Steve Blatter, Sr. Vice President, Music Programming with Sirius XM radio and received a somewhat generic letter. I know numerous people that have complained and nothing has changed.

I just created a petition entitled Remove Madison as a DJ on XM Radio, because I care deeply about this very important issue.

I'm trying to collect 1000 signatures.

To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, click here:

We have to do something to get this filth off the air!

124212ff review #245867
82 33 Helpful?
Had the same issue5 Comments46
Had an experience with Sirius XM Radio?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan

Jan 06

this is the most embarrassing thing i've ever seen please relax lmao start a petition for something that actually matters

1 0 Reply
Anon

Jan 06

This is not a petition site. This is a site to air your frustrations and complaints. It is called "Pissed Consumer" for a reason.

Jabraham

Oct 28, 2014

Wow, I thought I was the only one who actually hated Madison. Glad to hear I'm one of over 200.

Oct 28, 2014

There is more! Join our Facebook page or sign our petition!

Griff 57

Sep 11, 2014 Nesco, New Jersey

your are a *** she is a high lite on the day

5 2 Reply
Deeds

Apr 13, 2014 Sacramento, California

She is the most annoying, unprofessional DJ that I have ever heard. If I wanted singing and annoying blabber, I'd listen to FM (which is where she belongs, on an obnoxious morning talk show). I PAY for satellite radio, and expect more.
I won't be paying too much longer, though, as I just can't deal with her fingernails on a chalkboard voice, ignorant comments, and stupidity.

4 4 Reply
tiskers

Apr 11, 2014 Patience, Alberta

You are so laaaaaame, singing and yelling into the microphone? Who cares. She's funny in her own way she's my fave always so funny. Let's try u out as a dj I'll probably fall asleep @ the wheel lol

3 5 Reply
bisqueybusiness

Mar 24, 2014

madison makes my day!!! she's also my mother's favorite. she's crude, hilarious, and galvanizes the average, pedantic daily routine. i'd even say she's one of the best things about xm radio. i tell people about her all the time.

5 3 Reply
Blue75

Nov 08, 2013

Most of her supporters are a bunch of lonely guys! Get a life guys, go out sometime you may actually meet a real girl then some *** dj on the radio!

3 1 Reply
D80s

Nov 08, 2013

She sucks the big one!!! I have gone to Pandora because of her!!!!!!

2 2 Reply
dvz

Aug 17, 2013 Las Vegas, Nevada

Madison used to drive me crazy. But she's actually getting funnier. Some of the stuff she comes up with is fascinatingly insightful and thoughtful. She's worth the music interruption. Meanwhile, that guy on 40's on 4 has to go.

1 3 Reply
Vanessa

Jul 10, 2013

AMEN!!! She sucks. I found your petition while googleing information on where I can file a complaint against her. Makes me not listen to XM anymore.

Jul 02, 2013 Alexandria, Virginia

It's amazing to hear people actually supporting Madison. She's the single most annoying DJ I've ever heard. Anyone saying she's witty or intelligent is obviously neither.

3 1 Reply
Virgi

Apr 12, 2013 Phoenix, Arizona

I think you are crazy and boring, Madison is the best!! I love her funny songs and her rude and crude commentary. You clearly don't know how to take a joke.

2 2 Reply
KevinC

Mar 09, 2013 Memphis, Tennessee

I've been an xm subscriber for 10 + years. I've been turning that obnoxious girls voice down for at least 3/4 of that time. I've had to listen to that girl talk about the rank smell of her vag, her singing, her lame jokes, her cross between a valley girl and some chick from Wisconsin's voice, and her constant use of the letter F instead of the actual word for *** for longer than I wish to recall. I've just recently tuned back in to alt nation, and I have to say, she's not as obnoxious as she used to be. Although, she does punctuate everything with 'Madison" like some very uncool version of lumpy space princess. I really don't understand why they've kept her on all these years unless it's because everyone loves to hate her. That other dude, Reegan or however you spell it just announces the music and goes on about his business. But not Madison. She has to grunt and scream or whatever she does. Whatever. She still sucks. And although I don't have to hear about her vag anymore or about Kings of Leon and how she wants to "F" them (it's satellite radio chick, if you're so hard, the word is ***) she's still enough to make me turn the volume down in between songs.

Sizzlerman

Mar 03, 2013

Isn't this why we listen to XM radio, because it is "off the cuff"? If you want listen to "straight" stuff, then go back to listening to your local radio station.

1 0 Reply
Anon

Mar 03, 2013

No - we listened to XM Radio for the music, not commercials, not for annoying DJs. Since they tend not to play that anymore, I have switched to Pandora One. I believe that if XM keeps going the way they are going, they won't have anyone else to merge with and they might have to fold.

1-20 of 46 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.