Sirius Xm Radio - Madison on the radio

Since 2003, I have been an avid XM Radio listener. I enjoy listening to music without commercials and annoying radio DJs. At one time, I had 5 XM Radios. That number has since gone down.

Unfortunately, ever since Sirius and XM merged, I have been more and more disappointed. The price has gone up, you removed the free online listening, added additional charges (Royalty charges), but worst of all they kept annoying, disrespectful DJs. I would like to complain about the radio DJ, Madison. She is on 2 channels: Alt Nation and 1st Wave. Since this is the case, I lose two stations that I cannot listen to because she is annoying, rude, crude, doesn't talk about current music, unprofessional, and is very disrespectful to her listeners.

Some examples of her unprofessionalism are:

She yells into the microphone

She sings

She talks about her private parts, flatulence, and child

She speaks her opinions of bands (current and past)

She does not give her listeners correct information about the bands

To back up her unprofessionalism, please see the group on Facebook entitled I Loathe Madison on Sirius/ XM radio: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_124909808352&id=10150203882303353

They currently have 231 members and constantly complain and threaten to leave Sirius/XM Radio.

I have read that Sirius/ XM radio DJs are "Master music programmers and on-air personalities, who are true experts, host our music. They back up the music with compelling information about the song being played." I respect this fact. I can tell you this is certainly not the case with Madison.

I have contacted Steve Blatter, Sr. Vice President, Music Programming with Sirius XM radio and received a somewhat generic letter. I know numerous people that have complained and nothing has changed.

I just created a petition entitled Remove Madison as a DJ on XM Radio, because I care deeply about this very important issue.

I'm trying to collect 1000 signatures.

To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, click here:

We have to do something to get this filth off the air!

More Review Details

Helpful? 36 Yes 36 83 No 83
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 12 #1093177

I'm sure there are far more subscribers that don't mind paying to listen to commercial free music and don't mind Madison's style. I'll admit that I was not a big fan at first, but she plays great music and that is ultimately why i keep on listening. I enjoy her rants now ... she can be a crack up! You didn't lose 2 stations, you chose not to be a frequent listener. There's always FM radio where you can hear truly annoying commercials. #peace

Dec 17, 2015 #1080297

Some of us Love Madison. Glad you have the right not to listen. Free country

2 0 Reply

Dec 04, 2015 #1073850

I like her!-she's different then most and plays great music-also I don't think the prices are too high compared to phones or cable or concerts!

Nov 21, 2015 #1067535

Madison is entertaining. She is much better than the boring djs who serve no purpose.

Oct 21, 2015 #1051885

200 people! That's quite a showing! Do something with your life.

Oct 16, 2015 #1049304

Don't listen if you don't like her

Oct 02, 2015 #1042345

Perhaps there can be an app that deletes Madison's entire voice. Then, and only then, when I listen to first way for all nations again.

1 0 Reply

Sep 22, 2015 #1037671

I agree. I love the station but SHE'S THE WORST!!! WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO YOUR SUBSCRIBERS AND REPLACE HER?

1 0 Reply

Jan 06, 2015 #926583

this is the most embarrassing thing i've ever seen please relax lmao start a petition for something that actually matters

4 3 Reply
Anon

Jan 06, 2015 #926589

This is not a petition site. This is a site to air your frustrations and complaints. It is called "Pissed Consumer" for a reason.

3 0 Reply
Jabraham

Oct 28, 2014 #891638

Wow, I thought I was the only one who actually hated Madison. Glad to hear I'm one of over 200.

3 0 Reply

Oct 28, 2014 #891676

There is more! Join our Facebook page or sign our petition!

0 1 Reply

Oct 20, 2014 #887441 Laytonsville, Maryland

I love her! She is funny and plays awesome music!

8 7 Reply
Griff 57

Sep 11, 2014 #869039 Nesco, New Jersey

your are a *** she is a high lite on the day

6 8 Reply
Deeds

Apr 13, 2014 #804799 Sacramento, California

She is the most annoying, unprofessional DJ that I have ever heard. If I wanted singing and annoying blabber, I'd listen to FM (which is where she belongs, on an obnoxious morning talk show). I PAY for satellite radio, and expect more.
I won't be paying too much longer, though, as I just can't deal with her fingernails on a chalkboard voice, ignorant comments, and stupidity.

12 7 Reply
tiskers

Apr 11, 2014 #804262 Patience, Alberta

You are so laaaaaame, singing and yelling into the microphone? Who cares. She's funny in her own way she's my fave always so funny. Let's try u out as a dj I'll probably fall asleep @ the wheel lol

7 12 Reply
bisqueybusiness

Mar 24, 2014 #798438

madison makes my day!!! she's also my mother's favorite. she's crude, hilarious, and galvanizes the average, pedantic daily routine. i'd even say she's one of the best things about xm radio. i tell people about her all the time.

7 9 Reply
Blue75

Nov 08, 2013 #739757

Most of her supporters are a bunch of lonely guys! Get a life guys, go out sometime you may actually meet a real girl then some *** dj on the radio!

5 1 Reply

1-20 of 55 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.