Sirius Xm Radio - SIRIUS Radio RIP OFF
We owned a vehicle for several years that had SIRIUS Satellite Radio.We traded the vehicle in April 2009.
We were paid up until November, so I let the service continue because I listened on the internet. SIRIUS kept sending me invitations to renew for a super deal etc. But I declined. When I failed to be able to access the system, I assumed the service had ended and that was fine.
Then, much to my surprise, in February, I get an invoice for $36.90. When I call, they "explain" to me that they AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED my subscription as a "service" to me!!!! What???? I questioned the supervisor, John M., about the legality of this and he indicated that the billing practice had been tested in court and it is legal.
I can't believe they can renew me without my consent! Then when I went online to cancel it, I discovered that I could do everything else to the account but cancel it! Surprise! The ONLY way that can be done is by a phone call.
So, I called again. This time they informed me that the account had actually already been sent to a collection agency on Feb. 18th. So, when I call the collection company, they say the account hasn't hit their books yet.
I casually ask the person from NCO Collecting Agency, "Do you get a lot of complaints about SIRIUS Radio?" The lady laughs and says, "Oh, don't get me started!" Obviously, they also know this is a MAJOR scam.
If this practice isn't illegal, it certainly should be; because it is clearly immoral!It is companies like SIRIUS that give all business people a bad name!review #172415
You may also like
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "We hired this company over 2 years ago to do some concrete work on our porch and also to put a seal coat on our driveway. This is a small..."
- "It doesn't look anything like the web site they basically gave me two sheets so disappointed I wasted my money do not get anything from these people. It's very pretty..."
- "A few weeks ago I came across a YouTube video showing exactly the part my dad needed for his '66 Bonneville, a battery tray. I got the phone number..."
- "I will be attaching a document from my online account with Kaiser. Kaiser has been allowed to violate their patients "Civil Rights" & they have done it with the..."
- "Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit..."
- "Well i had a really horrible experience and I believe they need to be shown a piece of mind. I booked a ticket for my son and I who at..."