Sirius Xm Radio - Tired of working with company that can't hire people that can't speak English.

XM called to renew my service, I have 3 GM vehicles with XM radio, I could not understand the lady on the phone, I asked her to transfer me to her supervisor and she was worse.I cancelled my services.

She still could not get the point, still asking me if I wanted 6 months or a year of service.

I'm making it a point if the company I'm working with send me to people I can't communicate with, I will not be doing business with them.When will company's understand that we or tired of dealing with Customer support that can't speak English.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 26, 2013 #615071 Federal Way, Washington

I got the call and the person could not speak English, only read a pre-written script with an answer of yes or no. WHen I started to ask questions it put the person in a tail spin. I too asked to speak to a supervisor who then was also ESL (English second language) and her skills understanding what I was asking were just as poor.

I wrote on my bill to cancel my subscription unless someone could call me to discuss my options who spoke English. Haven't received a call, and I haven't paid my bill. I terminated my subscription because I had questions, and as a consumer, I have a right to have those questions answered before I re-Up my service.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.