Sirius Xm Radio - Tired of working with company that can't hire people that can't speak English.
XM called to renew my service, I have 3 GM vehicles with XM radio, I could not understand the lady on the phone, I asked her to transfer me to her supervisor and she was worse.I cancelled my services.
She still could not get the point, still asking me if I wanted 6 months or a year of service.
I'm making it a point if the company I'm working with send me to people I can't communicate with, I will not be doing business with them.When will company's understand that we or tired of dealing with Customer support that can't speak English.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "I have seen multitudes of Fair Use compliant videos on youtube (mostly YTPs) taken down by this evil greedy company. Viacom's legal team need to re-educate themselves, seriously... These videos are..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I purchased a 16 week old male A.K.C Yorkshire Terrier from Jan Holstege in AnnArbor MI.on October 15,2010.I was told puppy was 100% healthy, free from all congenital and hereditary..."
- "HELLO BEWARE OF THIS CRAZY LADY SHE HELPED. HERSELF TO MY LICENSE PLATE AFTER I MOVED OUT OF MY APARTMWNT I FORGOT A BOX OF AUTO PARTS TO MY COUPLE..."
- "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..."
- "3 years ago, I called AAA for a roadside service and the technician recommended that I buy their battery. He tauted their "6 year warranty" service and I got..."