Sirius Xm Radio - Tired of working with company that can't hire people that can't speak English.
XM called to renew my service, I have 3 GM vehicles with XM radio, I could not understand the lady on the phone, I asked her to transfer me to her supervisor and she was worse.I cancelled my services.
She still could not get the point, still asking me if I wanted 6 months or a year of service.
I'm making it a point if the company I'm working with send me to people I can't communicate with, I will not be doing business with them.When will company's understand that we or tired of dealing with Customer support that can't speak English.review #387903
You may also like
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "I purchased a 16 week old male A.K.C Yorkshire Terrier from Jan Holstege in AnnArbor MI.on October 15,2010.I was told puppy was 100% healthy, free from all congenital and hereditary..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "I have being buying this mascara for 3 years as it seperate a the lashes nicely but the last 2 I booght had clumps in it. Unfortunately I don't have..."
- "I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars. The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning I tried to call the..."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."