Sirius Xm Radio - Too Much Blather
I originally subscribed to XM to get music and avoid the mindless DJ chatter one gets on FM radio.Lo and behold , XM now has the king of blabber, Jim Ladd, hosting Deep Tracks.
Why? CXan't we just have music. Again, I got XM to get away from idiots like Jim Ladd.Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. You get the same amount of mindless chatter at most of the other XM rock/alternative stations.
What is wrong with these people.
No one pays for XM to hear has been DJs from FM radio.Get rid of all DJs and just play the *** music!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "Horrible experience. Bought a blueberry muffin at a Starbucks inside of Target in Aliso Viejo Ca and discover few pieces of hair inside. Complained and got a coupon for a..."
- "I recieved the item on time i checked the warranty with asus ph and was advised that it already expired september of last year, also checked the activation key and..."
- "I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt. I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet. I wasn't expecting miracles on the..."
- "Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses. Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in..."