Sirius Xm Radio - Too Much Blather
I originally subscribed to XM to get music and avoid the mindless DJ chatter one gets on FM radio.Lo and behold , XM now has the king of blabber, Jim Ladd, hosting Deep Tracks.
Why? CXan't we just have music. Again, I got XM to get away from idiots like Jim Ladd.Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. You get the same amount of mindless chatter at most of the other XM rock/alternative stations.
What is wrong with these people.
No one pays for XM to hear has been DJs from FM radio.Get rid of all DJs and just play the *** music!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Re:Account #41525615 Although I have NEVER been a customer of Direct tv someone (possibly one of my neighbors) found my lost wallet with my daughter's disability debit card in it and..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "Horrible experience. Bought a blueberry muffin at a Starbucks inside of Target in Aliso Viejo Ca and discover few pieces of hair inside. Complained and got a coupon for a..."
- "bought a supposedly original unlocked Iphone... $229 only $50 cheaper than local so I bought. ended up with a counterfeit Iphone that wouldn't work properly and ran on android. $25..."
- "I rented a bedroom set from Aaron's and every since they dropped the bed off , I had been being bit by something. I didn't know what until a couple..."
- "I bought a refrigerator and stove in May 2015. The project stopped and only last week did I remove the cardboard box from the refrigerator. What I found was a..."