3.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I only listened to the POTUS channel. That's literally the only reason I had Sirius XM.

After a couple years I opted to cancel. Then I find out you can only cancel by talking to a live representative on a voice call. You can't even do it on their chat line. No doubt the reason is that they want to give you the latest / greatest promotional deals to try and keep your business.

Finally I got the guy to cancel me, and a couple weeks later the sales calls begin. If you don't pick up, they won't leave a message though. So I call a rep and ask her why I'm getting calls from them. She explains that it was about the latest promotional deals.

I explained that I had already made a decision that I no longer wanted their service. She then blames it on the computer system and says, "Sir, it's a computer generated call to offer our latest promotion." She acts like it's not really their fault that I'm getting the annoying call..... and keeps saying, "It's computer generated." I explained that I didn't care what it was and that I just wanted it to stop.

Finally I get her to do something in the computer that will supposedly make the sales calls stop, but she goes on to say that it will take awhile for it to go into effect that that I might "get several more telemarketing calls until that point." Irritating!!! I really liked the content of the POTUS channel, but this customer service / sales stuff sucks!!

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Stop playing hard-core sales games. It makes you look like a shitty company that I don't want to have any dealings with!.

Comments

They are overly pushy. In fact, I'm seriously considering legal action against them for basically trying to force me to stay.

They didn't win though. Those sales people or people in retention need to be re-trained to not be so pushy and rude.