I had Sirius XM for over 3 years. I bought a new car and received a 3-month trial.

I tried to cancel throught the app, but it defaults to a $25/month subscription. You HAVE to call and go through several sales pitches before you can cancel, after 30 minutes I was disconnected. I had to call back & go through everything all over again. I was assured that my subscription would cancel once the trial expired in one month.

One month and a day, I still had Sirius! I called (again) and the rep told me that the other cancelation didn't go through because the line was disconnected, he then tried to sell me for another 15 minutes and when I finally insisted on cancellation and a refund of the $25 they charged, he told me that they would only refund me $24.19 because I got Sirius XM for 1 day!!! AWFUL!!!!

What a disgusting company using terrible tactics to wear people down and deceive them. SHAME!!!!

Comments

They downright harass the living {{Redacted}} out of you. It's ridiculous. I think their management should crack down on those kind of tactics.