1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I don't know about everyone else but Siriusxm's sound quality on car radios is terrible.It isn't even as good as FM quality or cd quality like they claim.

There is no bass or treble to it. It's 2018 and you would think the audio quality would be a lot better. It sounds cheap and tinny when you are listening to music. On talk stations, there are times when you can't hear the host that well.

When are these issues going to be fixed? I'm tired of paying for your service when it sounds bad. I am tired of hearing the same songs on different channels. Your stations need more variety.

I hear the same song at least 4 times a day. I can listen to regular radio if I want that.

I am actually paying for your service.I will be cancelling soon if it doesn't start to sound better in the next few weeks.

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Radio Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: No contracts.

I didn't like: Pushy customer service, Lack of variety, Sound quality, Raising prices, Selection of stations.

Comments

I totally agree-the only way it sounds good is if it is streamed online.You get more channels that way too which isn't fair to people who just have car radio subscriptions.

Car radio limits your channel selection. Audio quality on my car radio is poor also. In fact, that was the main reason I got rid of my subscription.

I was not impressed with how it sounded on my car radio.FM sound is even a lot better than satellite radio.