I asked them to not renew my subscription (planning possibly renew it later on).Talked to some rep.

in India or the Philippines(?) who didn't seem to understand. Kept arguing with me, trying to get me to renew, etc. I gave him a firm "no." A few weeks later, a $700+ bill shows up from them on my credit card! I had to cancel the card to get the FRAUDULENT charge off my card.

Now, my favorite station says "Unauthorized channel." A very, very bad company--either poorly managed or outright crooks. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

(added that part to get to 100 words).Neither my wife nor I will probably remain customers, due to bad dealings with this company.

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I totally agree with you.I had to do the same exact thing you did.

I had to cancel and change my credit card because I kept getting charged weekly even after I cancelled my service! It was absolutely ridiculous. I ended up filing a complaint with the Ohio Attorney General's office and the FTC branch in Ohio. This company is very fradulent and they lie.

They charge over and over.They are complete idiots and customer service is a joke.