23 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA

Every year I go through the same thing...unasked for service upgrades.

This year was no different. So I called, got downgraded to my standard subscription, received the bill and sent out the check 4 days later. Today I get a call stating that I was getting my service turned off for non-payment. I called and told them I sent the check and, to my surprise, was then informed that they had received it!

When I asked why they were turning off my service if I had paid the bill, They told me that I had asked for an upgraded service and still owed them over 55 dollars! I said to the Supervisor, "If that that was the case, then why did you send me a bill for my requested downgrade?". Of course, she played ***.

They do this every year.You would think that they would have learned a lesson from Wells Fargo.

Review about: Siriusxm Radio Subscription.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Clean up your fraudulent billing practices.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion