Every year I go through the same thing...unasked for service upgrades.

This year was no different. So I called, got downgraded to my standard subscription, received the bill and sent out the check 4 days later. Today I get a call stating that I was getting my service turned off for non-payment. I called and told them I sent the check and, to my surprise, was then informed that they had received it!

When I asked why they were turning off my service if I had paid the bill, They told me that I had asked for an upgraded service and still owed them over 55 dollars! I said to the Supervisor, "If that that was the case, then why did you send me a bill for my requested downgrade?". Of course, she played ***.

They do this every year.You would think that they would have learned a lesson from Wells Fargo.

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Clean up your fraudulent billing practices..

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Sirius Xm Radio - Over charging my account and refusing to give back my money! Sirius Xm Radio "On 8/14/13 on the Sirius website I paid my quarterly bill of $53.65. They charged my account 4 payments of $53.65. I was told they would refund my money in..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more