Edinburgh, Indiana

Classical Pops was always my favorite station for the many years I've been a Sirius subscriber, and I miss it so much.I've tried getting into listening to other things on a regular basis, but it isn't happening.

I want Classical Pops back! Without it, I will cancel my subscription. I've given their new format a trial and it just doesn't suit me. When do they consider the customer base that wants more than country, rock, rap and R&B?

I do appreciate the Christian radio stations, and I enjoy Sinatra, and occasionally some of the other stations are entertaining, but Classical Pops will always be my "go to" station and I want it back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cancellation of channel 75. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sirius xm radio subscription. Sirius Xm Radio needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sirius xm radio subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sirius Xm Radio.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments