2.2K views

In their latest shuffling of channel content, Sirius removed Classic Pops from its radio lineup and made it online only.This means that I can't hear the music while driving, which is where I want it.

Pops was my favorite channel and the main reason why I subscribed in the first place. Its program was filled with short pieces of some of the most popular classical music and was a delight. It was an excellent introduction to listeners not familiar with this type of music.

With so little listening space dedicated to classical music, removing Pops is a crime.Sirius should relent and bring Pops back so everyone can hear it.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

I will not renew my subscription to Sirius XM. Removing channel 75 was terrible, but then Sirius employed the shady explanation that they were combining Pops with Symphony Hall. I, for one, found that explanation insulting.

Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States #1255152

I cancelled my subscription as this was the only station (Light Classical) I listened to. Waiting for them to bring it back, will renew only then

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1252456

I looked do ward to the return of Holiday Pops through the year.I don't care if it's online I want it in my car for the price I pay for satellite radio.

Will not be renewing my subscription if Classic Pops is not returned.To add insult to injury channel 75 is blank!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1245308

You can always get Sirius online app and listen through Bluetooth in your car. I listen to cinemagic that way

Merced, California, United States #1023687

Can't remember pass word. Phone is 2093836315, email disso2@aol.com

Please return Escape and Classical Pops to XM. There really is a dearth of decent music and we really don't need 4 kinds of jokes or 4 kinds of Canadian or 4 kinds of Latin.

Houston, Texas, United States #936318

Bring back Classic Pops!

Rogers, Arkansas, United States #914153

And now Sirius XM have cut the traditional/classical Christmas music they used to broadcast on channel 76 from early December to early January.When I contacted SiriusXM about this, they told me they'd be broadcasting this music from December 24th to the 26th.

Three days???!!!

That's just unacceptable!!!Anybody else ticked off at this?

Pinson, Alabama, United States #912598

Only in the little minds at SiriusXM is Symphony Hall merged with Pops.We know it's a lie; they are two different channels.

I love both of them.

Most of my drives are shorter than the selections played on Symphony Hall, so I used to listen to Pops during those drives.On longer trips I usually listen to Symphony Hall.

Bring it back, even if you have to drop one of the many rock, pop, and dance music channels.

Houston, Texas, United States #911964

Really, no holiday pops?Have the idiots in charge lost their cumulative mind?

Programming should give more attention to the listening public.

Not everyone wants to listen to Taylor Swift sing "Baby It's Cold Outside", or Leona Lewis butcher "White Christmas"!SIRIUS(LY) BAD MOVE!

My 88 year old mother is UNHAPPY that Sirius Classical Pops was abruptly removed for her line up. Shame on you, Sirius!