sirius xm deducted from my account that was canceled months ago.they are scam artist trying to sneak charges.

The reason I canceled because the the xm service rep sold me a package that was the wrong price. I was told after the trial period the charges would occur. That day the charges showed on my account. I immediately called and asked them to cancel and send my money back.

I was told it would take 7-10 days to get my money back. I was told I have until the free trial period was over before i was charged. I was also told I could cancel at anytime.

It took months before I received my refund only because I called again.I am not sure why I was charged again, and then they hung up on me.

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Account.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

nikalseyn

The last time I bought a GM auto, XM came with it for one year.I tried to renew it by calling them, but only got a menu and then finally someone who did not understand or speak much english.

And, the price for the package I wanted had two different prices. Bottom line, I do not need to be frustrated by people pretending to be customer service reps and just forgot about it.

It is academic now anyway as I will refuse to buy a GM(after over 40 years of doing so)nor a Chrysler.

I will consider a Ford or a Jap car but after the bailout nonsense, GM can go fly a kite.Along with their XM Sirius service.