Style and Design

I've been a Sirius customer since their inception and enjoyed the product immensely.However, their pricing policies have become extremely deceitful.

Example: I paid $112 dollars in April for one years service for my wife's BMW. In July, I questioned them about bundling and was under the impression that my Acura MDX and home entertainment could be bundled for $ 268.00 dollars per year. Believe me when I say I was told I could bundle services. In October, I received a bill for $131 dollars for home entertainment.

Customer rep said the $268 was for the Acura only. I questioned him as to why I would pay $150 more a year for the same product my wife's car had received. That just doesn't make any sense. Why would i call about bundling if not to save a few dollars.

Why tell me I can if I can't bundle. They are running their operation like a Turkish Bazaar.

Before it was over if I accepted the new agreement i would pay $ 99 plus tax for the Acura for one year of service and the balance of the $268 could be applied to the Home.Seems like a lousy way to do business.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Pricing policy.

Comments