2.0

XM refused to quote rates absent personal or specific identifying information.When I explained the practice had the appearance of being segratory and discriminatory, the service person acknowledged that this was true.

This is no different that asking for my race or gender prior to quoting service. Data bases have this information in them, so asking for individual information has the appearance of discriminatory practices. Who or what I am should have no bearing on the price I am offered.

When XM service can offer legitimate promotional pricing for all at a fair price to all, I would consider their service.Meanwhile, they are buying up the "free services", such as Pandora and the like...

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

10/7/2017 - posting the recording on youtube title: "Sirius radio is a ripoff" We bought a lifetime subscription several years ago for $500, when trying to transfer it to another car we spoke to six people over a 63 minute period.All said NO.

Two of them hung up on us. We've had service on 8 of our cars, had billing problems with ALL OF THEM.

Worst customer service.Pass the word, Sirius/XM needs to improve customer service.

It's a bit of a stretch to say that Sirius XM is being discriminatory in the fashion you describe. Their BUSINESS practices stinks with regard to how they offer discounts and such, but I find it extremely difficult to agree with your allegation.