2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

I agree with what everyone here has said about SiriusXM's customer service being RUDE and disrespectful. However, I have found a way to get (in my opinion) the best deal that there is for their services.

I listen to at most 5 different channels, so I feel that I shouldn't have to pay more for stuff I don't use or need. I subscribe to the 6 Month Plan every year (about the 1st of December or so). AND I VIGILANTLY WATCH THE EXPIRATION DATE OF THAT PLAN. Plus, usually, SiriusXM will have their semi-annual Free-Listener Event, where 100 or so channels are FREE.

When I see that promotion coming near, I start calling and CANCEL my subscription. I know that they can be rude, but hey, I CAN BE RUDER. I still get my channels, and I get a small refund for the unused portion of 6 Month Plan.

YOU DO HAVE TO BE VERY PROACTIVE TO MAKE THIS WORK, and I have read where others have done things such as use a prepaid credit card to pay for service, or use one that is about to expire and not give them the updated information. Whatever you, remember, CAVEAT EMPTOR

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Select Subscription.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: That i found a way around their contracts.

I didn't like: How hard i have to work to do it.

Comments