2.6
Coverage Area

I signed up for a lifetime subscription on August 15, 2010.At that time I was told I could transfer one time to another car for a $75 fee.

I bought a new car (July, 2017) and am being told I can not transfer. That is not what I was told at time of purchase. I have been looking at the papers I saved. Noticed a July 15, 2010 terms and conditions/customer agreement that says a subscription can't be transferred to another car.

What I would like to know is WHY WAS I SOLD A LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION AND TOLD I COULD TRANSFER ONE TIME IF I COULDN'T DO IT??? I was lied to! That is deceptive sales practice!! I changed my name and address in 2012 or 2013, called to make the change and asked, at that time, whether or not I was still able to make a transfer if I bought a new car.

The answer was YES! So now they are 'escalating' my request and I am waiting to hear back from someone. I know from reading here what they are going to say.

Looking online I see there is a class action lawsuit.Looks like I will be joining it.

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Deceptive sales pitch.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments