Style and Design

I purchased a lifetime membership in 2009.I was told that I would be able to transfer my service 3 times.

I recently called to transfer me service for the first transfer on Oct 2nd. 2017. I was told on that call that my lifetime service has changed and they would need to escalate my request to a special team who would contact me in 5 business days. 3 calls later with the same spiel, I have never received a call back.

At this point I realize my efforts are useless.

My next steps will be legal action.If anyone has had a similar experience, please contact me at; john-carroll@msn.com and I will add you to my class action lawsuit.

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

I didn't like: Being strung along.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

Contact Sirius through the online chat, and then have a transcript sent to ur email.

At least it is in writing and documented. You do need to have a online account, free to open.

This is disappointing to hear.I purchased a car with Sirius Radio in it back in 2009 as well.

After a few weeks of listening to the trial, a Sirius sales person called me and convinced me to buy the Lifetime plan for several hundred dollars. I was a little skeptical, and so asked some questions but the salesperson on the phone was very adamant: The service would stay with me for MY entire life, not the car's life, but I could only transfer it between cars a limited number of times. I'm about to buy another car and was expecting to do the first transfer. I have another car on my account that doesn't currently align with the lifetime account.

If they end up NOT transferring my account, I'll just have to drop Sirius.I spend more time on Spotify and Pandora anyway.