Style and Design

I purchased a lifetime membership in 2009. I was told that I would be able to transfer my service 3 times.

I recently called to transfer me service for the first transfer on Oct 2nd. 2017. I was told on that call that my lifetime service has changed and they would need to escalate my request to a special team who would contact me in 5 business days. 3 calls later with the same spiel, I have never received a call back.

At this point I realize my efforts are useless.

My next steps will be legal action. If anyone has had a similar experience, please contact me at; john-carroll@msn.com and I will add you to my class action lawsuit.

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

I didn't like: Being strung along.

Comments

Contact Sirius through the online chat, and then have a transcript sent to ur email.

At least it is in writing and documented. You do need to have a online account, free to open.

This is disappointing to hear. I purchased a car with Sirius Radio in it back in 2009 as well.

After a few weeks of listening to the trial, a Sirius sales person called me and convinced me to buy the Lifetime plan for several hundred dollars. I was a little skeptical, and so asked some questions but the salesperson on the phone was very adamant: The service would stay with me for MY entire life, not the car's life, but I could only transfer it between cars a limited number of times. I'm about to buy another car and was expecting to do the first transfer. I have another car on my account that doesn't currently align with the lifetime account.

If they end up NOT transferring my account, I'll just have to drop Sirius. I spend more time on Spotify and Pandora anyway.