4.3K views

Since 2003, I have been an avid XM Radio listener. I enjoy listening to music without commercials and annoying radio DJs. At one time, I had 5 XM Radios. That number has since gone down.

Unfortunately, ever since Sirius and XM merged, I have been more and more disappointed. The price has gone up, you removed the free online listening, added additional charges (Royalty charges), but worst of all they kept annoying, disrespectful DJs. I would like to complain about the radio DJ, Madison. She is on 2 channels: Alt Nation and 1st Wave. Since this is the case, I lose two stations that I cannot listen to because she is annoying, rude, crude, doesn't talk about current music, unprofessional, and is very disrespectful to her listeners.

Some examples of her unprofessionalism are:

She yells into the microphone

She sings

She talks about her private parts, flatulence, and child

She speaks her opinions of bands (current and past)

She does not give her listeners correct information about the bands

To back up her unprofessionalism, please see the group on Facebook entitled I Loathe Madison on Sirius/ XM radio: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_124909808352&id=10150203882303353

They currently have 231 members and constantly complain and threaten to leave Sirius/XM Radio.

I have read that Sirius/ XM radio DJs are "Master music programmers and on-air personalities, who are true experts, host our music. They back up the music with compelling information about the song being played." I respect this fact. I can tell you this is certainly not the case with Madison.

I have contacted Steve Blatter, Sr. Vice President, Music Programming with Sirius XM radio and received a somewhat generic letter. I know numerous people that have complained and nothing has changed.

I just created a petition entitled Remove Madison as a DJ on XM Radio, because I care deeply about this very important issue.

I'm trying to collect 1000 signatures.

To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, click here:

We have to do something to get this filth off the air!

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Radio Service.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

Honestly I absolutely hate her.She is such a *** chore to listen to.

It's like why does she have to talk about herself so *** much?!

Just play music.No one cares about your *** life Madison.

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1228573

All you Madison-haters are sad, small people. Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

to Anonymous #1335567

I like Madison. nice voice (haters gonna hate)

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1202433

Are you kidding.All she does is read her event list with her annoying voice.

I thought I paid for no DJ.Just hit play

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1202430

She is the worst, and all she does us read the latest calendar of events. I can't listen to those channels any more and may dump Sirius.

Please get her off!

I'm sure there are far more subscribers that don't mind paying to listen to commercial free music and don't mind Madison's style.I'll admit that I was not a big fan at first, but she plays great music and that is ultimately why i keep on listening.

I enjoy her rants now ... she can be a crack up! You didn't lose 2 stations, you chose not to be a frequent listener.

There's always FM radio where you can hear truly annoying commercials.#peace

Some of us Love Madison. Glad you have the right not to listen. Free country

I like her!-she's different then most and plays great music-also I don't think the prices are too high compared to phones or cable or concerts!

Madison is entertaining. She is much better than the boring djs who serve no purpose.