No commercials. I have the lifetime subscription and they claim commercial FREE I listen mostly to the comedy stations and this is far from true there are so many of them that I just put my own CD's in.

I don't mind station ID or information about other stations but hearing about the little blue pill or Adamandeve.com or mortgage help or car specials etc. An ad is a commercial. I paid for commercial FREE. Guess they need more money.

I would not care if they update their guide and put the CM by those stations like they do to the others.

Last I looked they don't offer lifetime anymore guess they want to be more like the cell phone companies with their data plans. Big companies *** on the little guys.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

Comments

Savannah, Georgia, United States #792320

only the all-music channels are commercial free

to Anonymous #1165857

No, they have commercials too. That's why I listen to Pandora. Less commercials and it's FREE.

to Anonymous #1574171

60s on 6 70s on 7 and 80s on 8 have no commercials as well as The Highway and Y2Kountry all have no commercials you must work for a AM or a FM station

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #623809

I would like to say its a fantastic Product . I really like my radio and will continue to listen to it I love no commercials but siriusly really When you have something good do you have to get greedy and take advantage of people?

"No larceny in your heart no money in your pocket?" What's integrity worth? And how does this keep on happening. Do these people sale cigarettes too? Same law firm?

Do they have laws in India? What's next crack? "But not to our kids!" WTF...are?'s personal attacks? One only needs to view every comment made on the site to regarding the company to verify testimonies of the issues past, present and future.

When one Person tells you something you can take it with a grain of salt. When another person tells you the same thing again you may want to think about that. When you're repeatedly being told the same thing over and over and over About the same problem ,"it's the truth no denying it question is what are you doing about it?

Should we support people who hurt our families Im wondering if I need that kind of radio. maybe I'll start Whistling instead Or start a correspondence club with newspapers Across the USA.

Funny Mann
to Ship teeth #624760

As long as you put CM by your channel number I will be happy. I don't mind commercials when it's on TV or the FREE radio stations but when I pay for it they need to stop. Next thing you know while watching HBO or Showtime a commercial will come on and all people can say is "it happens".

jdolson3
to Funny Mann Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States #640309

Boo hoo! All you have to do is change the channel when a commercial comes on.

This is all on you! Why don't you call the police about it?