Hello everyone , I'm back again to tell you about XM RADIO .

I finaly recieved a call from XM RADIO'S employee

named ellen, after nearly 1year of trying to get them to honor their word and restore my service

that their EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT said I would recieve, see complaint of 6/15/08.

I have to admitt XMRADIO has gotten creative in responding to my complaints. they restored partial service, now I get the public access chanels ( station numbered 200 and up ), a couple of news chanels and NO MUSIC CHANELS.

this is not what Stephen Cook ( e.v.p. ),Ms. Tori Scruggs ( executive consumer affairs ) , or Misty Dennis, XM Radio's contact to the better business

bureau said I would be recieving.

I will still encourage everyone I know or meet to stay away from XM Radio and their new parent co.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #583030

I am finally finished with XM Radio Canada, I guess that some things never change..They have horrible business practices and I will never deal with them again...I am so pissed off with having to deal with them that I am making sure that I can post it everywhere I can to keep other people from having to go thru what I had to. My wife works at a automotive dealer and I even plan to put up a sign in my vehicle to warn people to not deal with them...I hope they go under....