2.3

After being a loyal 2 car customer since 2006 ....I am done with this bait & switch lifetime subscriptions ...

when XM merged with Sirius ... they found loopholes and reasons not to honor :lifetime" subscriptions .... who keeps a car for life? ....

the average person buys a new car approx. every 3 year's! .... Now I am told it is for a portable radio etc.

and it cannot be transferred to my new car ... what a scam! I will get out my old 8 track tapes and have a reverb installed and go happily down Route 66 without the fancy stuff ...

ADIOS SIRIUS XM ...don't need you and I don't need the NFL either!

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

Reason of review: subscription.

Preferred solution: transfer my service to my other vehicle!.

I liked: Good channels.

I didn't like: Loopholes and misleading subscription.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

They told me we could transfer our subscription 3 times, they have the record of us transferring it once.Now all they are offering me a free 2 month trial.

I had to trade my 4 year old car because my husband died in it while I was driving, no warning no nothing. How could I possibly get into the car and relive this every day? Today the sales rep told me she knew I how I felt!!! I asked her if her husband died in the car while she was driving.

They then put a "supervisor" on the phone who told me if the car was in an accident it could be switched. So I said do you want the ER Report, the Autopsy report or the Death Certificate. All the while I am crying for the 2nd time in two weeks to the same company who won't help, now I will have to explain it AGAIN to whomever is supposed to call me next week.

WHAT A SCAM.They should be ashamed of themselves.

I am having pretty much the same problem.

I was told at the time of purchase, that I would be allowed to change radios three times at no charge.

As resent as 11/05/2017, a tech support rep told me that I had 2 more free swaps.

My radio was replaced under warranty by a new car dealer because of equipment failure. This should have been covered by the replacement agreement between Sirius radio and all new car dealers.

Customer care is a joke.