1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I honestly have nothing good to say about SiriusXM or anything related to this corrupt company. It is a huge waste of money.

First of all, the sound/audio quality on your car radio is poor at best. I have a top of the line Kenwood in my Kia Forte and it sounds like garbage in it. It sounds like some cheap, tinny AM radio and its not pure or good at all. It doesn't even sound like the broadcast is in stereo.

It isn't even close to CD quality or even cassette tape quality. If you ever hear "Are you gonna go my way" by Lenny Kravitz-listen to how awful that song sounds. Its obvious. You pay good money to hear bad sound quality.

You will hear the same programming and or songs every single weekend when they do their "countdowns." They play the same songs on Saturday as they do on Sundays. You guys need to mix it up more. I'm sick of hearing and paying for the same programming being repeated over and over. Totally not worth the money for cr*p programming or DJ's who talk too much.

I wish somebody would buy you guys out and fix the sound quality and increase the variety and get rid of the obnoxious DJ's who play the same songs over and over. I'm so done with you guys and wouldn't recommend your service even if it was free.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Pushy customer service, Terrible sound quality, Rising subscription prices, Lack of variety.

Comments

I couldn't agree more. This company offers garbage service for high prices and poor variety.

You are better off listening to the same stuff on fm radio and not having to pay for it. Not worth it.