1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My son, a veteran, committed suicide in his automobile on 6/22/17 in another state. It took several weeks to access financial documents in order to stop payment to all unused services Today 8/16/2017, I contacted Sirius to cancel subscription and refund July and August charges They kindly refunded $15.16 of total $45.54 charges. I will rapidly alert anyone who will listen of this policy which is absolutely unfair and shows a lack of compassion for fellow humanity in order to stuff corporate cash drawers SHAME ON SIRIUS AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THIS POLICY - YOU ARE TRULY *** A past unimpressed user and current consumer advocate for my dead son

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Listening to comedians.

I didn't like: Hassle to cancel service.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

10/7/2017 - posting the recording on youtube title: "Sirius radio is a ripoff" We bought a lifetime subscription several years ago for $500, when trying to transfer it to another car we spoke to six people over a 63 minute period.All said NO.

Two of them hung up on us. We've had their service on 8 of our cars in addition to the lifetime subscription but they don't care to lose one customer, had billing problems with ALL OF THEM.

Worst customer service.Pass the word, Sirius/XM needs to improve customer service.