Taylor Mill, Kentucky

On 8/14/13 on the Sirius website I paid my quarterly bill of $53.65.They charged my account 4 payments of $53.65.

I was told they would refund my money in three to five business days. Today is the 22nd and I am still waiting for a refund of $160.95 and now they are telling me they are investigating and it will take 7 to 10 days for a refund.

This company has the worst customer service department that I have ever had the misfortune to have to deal with. They lie, they are uncooperative, they have no people skills what so ever. I have been put on hold for lengthy periods of 10 minutes or more, I was told that I could not speak to a manager when asked to, saying there wasn't one to speak to.

This company is one I would not recommend to anyone and as soon as I get my money back am cancelling the service as much as I love satellite radio.Be ware!

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States #706126

I have called Manila three times.I have been told all three times I cannot be transferred to manager/supervisor in the US because they are not allowed to transfer me.

Isn't this a law??!!I could also not be transferred to their supervisor on location, but be assured they were working on my account. Worst customer service and I think they are breaking the law.

They can't get my bill right.