Sirius Xm Radio - Over charging my account and refusing to give back my money!

380 of 765 Sirius Xm Radio reviews

On 8/14/13 on the Sirius website I paid my quarterly bill of $53.65.They charged my account 4 payments of $53.65.

I was told they would refund my money in three to five business days. Today is the 22nd and I am still waiting for a refund of $160.95 and now they are telling me they are investigating and it will take 7 to 10 days for a refund.

This company has the worst customer service department that I have ever had the misfortune to have to deal with. They lie, they are uncooperative, they have no people skills what so ever. I have been put on hold for lengthy periods of 10 minutes or more, I was told that I could not speak to a manager when asked to, saying there wasn't one to speak to.

This company is one I would not recommend to anyone and as soon as I get my money back am cancelling the service as much as I love satellite radio.Be ware!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
380 of 765 Sirius Xm Radio reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ginger

Aug 24, 2013 #706126 Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States

I have called Manila three times. I have been told all three times I cannot be transferred to manager/supervisor in the US because they are not allowed to transfer me. Isn't this a law??!!I could also not be transferred to their supervisor on location, but be assured they were working on my account. Worst customer service and I think they are breaking the law. They can't get my bill right.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sirius Xm Radio. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sirius Xm Radio.
Filing a new complaint about
×