Coverage Area
Style and Design

I dont know or understand how you guys are still in business. I think its total B.S.

how you have so many channels available online and on the app that are good, but never add them to your radio lineup in cars or home units. I mean we pay for that service to, so those same channels should be on the radio that are online. Anyway, the sound quality on the car radios is terrible. Is that ever going to be fixed or updated?

It sounds like a horrible streaming service. On the talk stations, it sounds like the hosts are 100 feet from the microphone. The bass and treble don't even sound good. Ive refreshed my radio many times and it still sounds like crap.

Your subscription is a waste of money. Plus the song variety is not worth what I pay for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sirius Xm Radio Radio Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 29, 2017.

Comments

They send you a postcard with the $4.99 per month offer so that you will come back to Sirius. After calling them to re-activate, they cannot find the offer that they sent you.

It's now $5.99 per month plus taxes and fees = $10 per month...

double what the flyer says. I gave them the code on it and the customer service rep states that "she just can't find it" and she had no problem with the fact that I wasn't happy with their service.

I agree with anonymous. Their service and sound quality is horrible. No variety on the stations either.

The reason they are still in business is because the government allowed them to buy out their competition.

When you have/are a monopoly, you can do as you *** please.