State: Pennsylvania Clear all filters (34 of 1113 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Sirius Xm Radio in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Bought new vehicle & subscription cancelled

I lost my one year promotional subscription when I purchased a new vehicle and received new free 3 months with a credit on account. After 3 months when my free subscription ended, I attempted to reactivate, which didn't work because my original subscription was cancelled. Sirius owed me 4 months service, from original purchase, yet said they only offer 3 or 6 months subscription packages. This meant my credit which was worth 4 months would be consumed over 3 months resulting in the loss of 1 month service, and I would have to pay additional to remain whole on annual basis. They would not offer to extend my extend my original promotional subscription and wanted to short change me and get more money. I didn't ask to have my service cancelled because I bought a new vehicle. Nevertheless, I cancelled everything and requested full refund of the credit on account. The customer service person was not negotiating in good faith relative to my original annual subscription. Don't buy this product. Additionally, the sound quality is terrible.
Style and Design

Sirius Xm Radio Subscription Review

I have a LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION that can only be transferred to one car? This Siriusly SUCKS. I WILL OUTLIVE MY CAR. And the 3 device limit is ***. I signed up with you bastards when you were a little company and you gave my "lifetime subscription One vehicle or 3 devices. I will tell everyone I know to not fall for your traps.
3.2
Style and Design

Sirius Xm Radio in Hazleton, Pennsylvania - Fraudulent credit card use

Used my credit card to pay someone else's account and then continue to refuse a refund. They blame my credit card company, stating the card company made the mistake when they "updated my card". My credit card company NEVER updates cards. I made repeated calls and even appealed to the "complaint resolution team" and got the same *** answer that my credit card company was to blame when they "updated in April 2015". The charge occurred Feb 2016. Watch your credit card statements if you subscribe to Sirius!
  • Rediculous explanation

Sirius Xm Radio - Subscription Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Got 3 months free with the purchase of a new vehicle. Paid for 9 months of service only to be told they only had record of 6 month and no record of receiving my payment for the otjer 3 months. Sent them credit card statment that included confirmation number and they still refused to refund my money or acknowledge i made the payment. So i cancelled when the subcription they found payment for expired. Now I have them calling me once a week trying get me to renew. No chance in *** that's ever gonna happen. Its not the money was only $35, its the rudeness of the customer service reps. Who kept telling me they never got my receipts that I sent repeatedly via emails and fax from work and from home.
2.4

Sirius Xm Radio Subscription Review

I purchased a lifetime subscription back in 2008 and was told I could transfer it from the vehicle to vehicle or I would have kept it on a portable device and just moved it to each vehicle I now have a brand new car that they will not activate the radio on
1.6

Other Product Review

This company sucks quit calling me about your crappy radio
#719036

Sirius Xm Radio in Milnesville, Pennsylvania - Escape taken away

Why on earth did you remove Escape? Many thousands of paying customers LOVE it! You are going to be very sorry you did this when your revenue suffers. Your solution is to restore Escape. I love that channel, and so do all my friends. What caused you to make your customers angry? Not a good move on your part! I wonder, do you even read reviews and do you even care what your customers think? How about you get your act together and restore to your paying customers something they PAID for. RESTORE Escape -- we paid for it and we want it back!
5.0
Milnesville, Pennsylvania
  • Removal of escape

Sirius Xm Radio in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Escape Channel is gone--so am I

I, too, was extremely ticked off one day when I turned on Escape only to hear......what the &^%$% is it I was listening to? Some sort of Spanish-Latin Top 40 or something? Not only did they remove the station I listened to 90%+ of the time, they put some really odd station in the middle of a group of stations it has no business belonging in. I called XM and got the same lame excuses to listen to stations X, Y, and Z. They fed me BS saying the same songs you heard on Escape were on those stations. Yeah, right. I tried to find alternatives to my liking but everything I was pulling up is something I can get on terrestrial radio for free, so why pay? I found a decent little MP3 player, loaded a couple hundred songs on it from various places on the web, and hooked it up to the car. Play it on shuffle mode and I have my own poor-man's version of Escape--but it is totally FREE! Called to cancel just a little while ago. Got the same drool about listening to channel 17. Didn't let him continue. Then he said he was giving me a month for free, told him not to do it. Cancel me right now. Took him 25 minutes to cancel. BWHAHAHAHAHA! Like I was going to abandon the call. Then he had the nerve to tell me there is a credit for such-and-such that I can use for future purchases. NO WAY! I want that money and I want it now. He didn't like it but too bad. I am not going to subscribe again. This happened one other time since I have been a subscriber (since 2005) and I really should have cancelled then. I won't make the same mistake a third time. ray
I didn't like
  • Management making poor programming decisons
Reply to reviews
There is no replacement channel for the beautiful music on Escape. Seriously considering stopping my subscription to Sirius. Hope management will reconsider because this is the best music it could sell!

No more channel 69; agree about possibly stopping Siriusxm subscription. That was the best channel they had. Do not know what the smart people are thinking; maybe they aren't ...

Moscow, Pennsylvania

Detroit, MI 48232
Phone:
(866) 635-2349

Sirius Xm Radio Products and Services Reviews

I had a 1 year trial when I bought my car. I thought it was OK but not great so I didn't renew it. I thought I might give it another try during their promotional offer through December 2014 so I logged on and signed up. When I dialed in to activate in my car, they...
  • Worst product support ever