1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Whatever you do, avoid Siriusxm satellite radio at all costs.I don't understand how they expect people to pay for the kind of service (or lack of) that they provide.

You will hear the same music time and time again no matter what station you listen to. They need to mix it up and provide more variety and have less talking DJ's. People are paying to hear music, not people talking. If I want that and to hear the same music over and over again, I'll go back to terrestrial radio.

They need more diverse stations as well. The sound quality over my car radio is less than stellar to say the least. It sounds like I'm listening to a computer streaming over small speakers. It almost sounds like listening to AM radio.

There is no bass or treble to it either.

I definitely do not recommend their service.It also goes out a lot if your in the mountains.

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Radio Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: No contracts.

I didn't like: Pushy customer service, Foreign customer service, Sound quality, Same music everyday.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

I totally agree, the sound quality is awful on my radio too.On the app, it sounds pretty decent.

Their streaming quality over radios is garbage.

I also think they play too much of the same music.I don't feel it is worth the money you spend with siriusxm.