3.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

So this evening on 12/14/17 I call customer service and I get a young man who tells me I didn't cancel correctly and that's why I was sent to collections.Wow, my credit was ruined because I did not want to continue doing business with Sirius XM.

So I ask for a supervisor and let him know that Sirius XM employees have contacted me five times and all five times I asked not to be renewed and to remove my credit card from the system. They all tell me ok sir, I will do so and have a nice day. So my valid point to the supervisor was proceeded by please hold sir and let me see what I can do. Oh wait!

Its 9pm. End of shift let me hang up on yet another annoying customer crying about the same thing all customers cry about because my company's revenue structure is set up to steal from its customers. So the supervisor hung up. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I explained to five different reps not to renew my service and cancel my account. All five reps agreed to this and I went on thinking I will complete my service term and then I will not continue to do business with Sirius. A month later I have a $60.63 collection notice ruining my great credit. I called customer service and of course they blame it on me saying I should have received a cancellation number and where is my cancellation number.

What company does this to good paying customers. Obviously the type of company that does not care about the customer. This company only wants to squeeze every last penny out of every customer and if the customer calls foul play all they have to do is say the customer did not take the proper steps on cancelling their service. Oh and by the way, lets destroy this customers credit so he can really know we appreciate the years of loyalty.

I know this complaint will get me no where after seeing the hundreds of complaints just like mine and all given the same dry answer to please contact their resolution team. Its all a crock of lies to show they answer every single complaint with a reply. That's how Sirius XM keeps their A+ rating with BBB. I am disappointed in how this company treated me.

As CEO of my company I do have the power to cancel our fleet of vehicles Sirius subscriptions.It won't hurt Sirius XM because they will just rob someone else, but at least I can do my part and not do business with Sirius ever again and educate my employees on my experience as well.

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Customer Care.

Reason of review: Ruined my credit with unauthorized charge..

Preferred solution: Remove bill and remove incorrect collection placement..

I didn't like: Terrible billing practices and cancellation scam.

Comments

h.kitchener

Sirius has an auto renewal and you have to actually call them to cancel and they apparently give you a cancellation number.I get offers from them often but never subscribe solely because of their silly auto renewal/call us to cancel policy.

It is, of course a scam and you got caught up in it. Lesson learned. By the way, any "hit" on your credit will be minimal. Just make sure you don't pay anyone "to make it go away" as any damage is already done.

All you would be doing is paying some collection agency.Sirius sells their their past due accounts to some collection agency for pennies on the dollar.