Decided not to renew my Sirius XM subscription however, Sirius had other ideas.They refused to end my subscription when I requested and embarked on a non-stop calling campaign to try to get me to renew.

I received over 15 calls in a two-month period. They are now on a mailing campaign offering 6 month reduced subscriptions. By failing to end my subscription when I requested, they feel they have the right to continue to bill me for what they say is my continued usage beyond the end of my subscription. How do they know I'm still listening?

Now they are threatening to send my "over due" bill to a collection agency. It's clear that they intend to charge me for their administrative failures and shoddy business practices.

Finally, their use of overseas call centers is an insult; many of their agents barely speak English and so have made the process even more painful.No more XM Sirius.

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Customer Care.

I didn't like: Outsourcing of customer service, Impossibility to cancl, Sneakiness.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1350528

This is why everyone needs to be aware of Sirius's shady practices.They love the "auto renewal" procedures they impose and demand you call them in order to cancel a subscription instead of having a method to cancel online.

The ONLY way to subscribe to Sirius is to never give them your bank or credit card info but request they send an invoice which you pay via check.It can be dangerous to your financial health to do otherwise.