I think that all the bad reviews are due to Sirius using cheap labor in foreign countries to answer consumer related problems.I dealt with guys from Honduras and the Philippines who cannot make decisions and do not have any cultural base for making them.

Related: Sirius Xm Radio - SiriusXM Radio - No Product Support

President Trump chastened companies for off shore sourcing and Sirius is WORSE. We pay their bills in the USA and they should hire our American workers for their telephone answering services. Sirius in UNAMERICAN in their hiring of cheap labor from foreign countries. We should not support them when they do this.

I have no problem with the radio. My problem is the cost because I only listen to 5 stations (ALL TALK) in the car that sits much of the time. The foreign employees will change prices and taxes and charges during each different call.

I am quitting and going to pure NPR.But I will never listen to RUSH LIMBUGH

Review about: Customer Service And Web Site.

I didn't like: Dealing with foreign agents.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

ransom

Of course I'm sure you're aware that all of Trumps products are made in China and always have been. A pretty poor example of a good American.

Ridiculous.