None of the reps.seem to know anything about the company they work for.
I do not reccomend using this service unless you do not plan to contact customer service; if you do contact customer service - plan on a lot of explaining and re-explaining, not to mention a LOT OF PATIENCE!
I do not want to seem like I am being xenophobic and I don't think one should judge their workers because they are not from the U.S.
but I must say that their lack of knowledge is pretty bizarre.It seems that I know more about their product than they do.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Xm Sirius
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "On 8/14/13 on the Sirius website I paid my quarterly bill of $53.65. They charged my account 4 payments of $53.65. I was told they would refund my money in..."
- "I purchased a new in ground pool and concrete patio around the pool from Leisure Tech NY late last year. The work is beyond terrible. Their work is sloppy and..."
- "$1300 later and still paying them off.. I have heavy pots that are horrible for washing, don't even try touching the handles, you will burn yourself significantly.. something chef world..."
- "I just purchased a $20K Kraftmaid kitchen from Lowe's. The Lowe's Kraftmaid demo shows interlock construction on the pantry slide-outs and all-metal construction. Same all-metal constuction construction with the interlock..."
- "We ordered our carport on 9/06/16. We were told by local dealer to be SURE site was level. He said there is often a long wait as they bundle jobs..."
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."