2.8
Coverage Area

I ordered a radio and docking system "special" that included a travel mug. The radio system came, was set up, etc. No problem. A week later I remembered I was supposed to get a 'free' travel mug so I called to inquire. The first person I talked to kept me on the phone asking irrelevat questions about my service contract, etc. Then she said she would have to transfer me to someone else.

The next person was from India and I could understand only every 3 words she said. She kept me on the phone for 30 minutes talking about my service contract. Maddening. After trying to ask the simple question about 'what happened to the mug', and getting nowhere, I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was put on hold and when she came back on, she said the offer had expired (you couldn't have told me that 30 minutes ago??). Well okay - thanks for wasting half of my day with irrelevant talk; if you don't care to send out a $2 coffee mug with free advertising on it, (not to mention now you have a diagruntled customer), fine. Keep your *** mug.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sirius Xm Radio Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments