I am still on "hold"'after 1 hour and 3 minutes, waiting for the "cancellation dept". Not an isolated incident, rather the NORM for these people. I have gone through this no less that 5 times. It is always the same. This is their game plan,mtheir modus operandi.

They will play games, and make offers for me to stay. I will refuse to re-sign. They will finally go down to about $25 for 5 more months, and I will take the offer. I wonder how many "fish" pay 3 or 4 times more,mfor the SAME EXACT SERVICE.

There should be some sort of federal agency to complain to. I see, by the resulst shown at the top of the page, that this site only serves as a place

to vent one's frustrations.

I have vented, and have now been on hold for ONE HOUR, SEVEN AND A HALF MINUTES!

I'm going to use my time searching for some sort of regulatory agency to register my complaints.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sirius xm radio customer care. Sirius Xm Radio needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sirius xm radio customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sirius Xm Radio.

Comments