Saint Marys, Kansas
1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

They charged my checking accout for 6 months, wthout my authoriztion, i pay monthly, not semi annually, customer service was so bad, after 9 operators switched me around and around, i told them to just cancel my subscription. Thats when the fun began, it took me 2 hours, on the phone, to finally give me a cancellation confirmation number, for my two car radios, they nealy overdrafted my checking acount, and left me with only a few dollars in my checking, with their 6 month payment. I liked the service, but if you need customer service, plan to make it a day!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sirius Xm Radio. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sirius Xm Radio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sirius Xm Radio to other companies on our site.

Comments