1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I felt like I was always getting bills and never listening.So I started calling to cancel my service an hour ago because they won't let you to it online.

I was disconnected 4 times and left on hold for over 25 minutes. Then they make me wait to talk to a supervisor for 20 minutes who never comes because I am disconnected. Again. I told 7 people why I wanted to cancel.

They all got all my info and transfered me to someone else to try to sell me something. I again asked for a supervisor after an hour of this and was told she was too busy too come to the libe just because I was unhappy and told the woman to wave my 1.99 balance. It was the most *** up experience I have ever had with a "legitimate business".

And I was even nice until the end. Then they wanted to make me pay an 1.99 balance!

Really. Nightmare. Just warning you. It is not a quick call.

I would have signed up again but after that.Never!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Sirius Xm Radio. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sirius Xm Radio to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sirius Xm Radio and sirius xm radio radio service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments