1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Example of the new crook on the block today. Ordered 12 months of service and paid for it in full by debit card.

I haven't used the vehicle enough to war rent the service ( maybe 200 mi. In the year), so did not call to renew. I was never informed they would keep my debit number on file and Bill untill I cancelled. I stayed up front I only wanted to purchase for one years time.

Low and behold they then took another years money from my bank account un known to me.

They claim they were given permission to debit for ever untill you contacted them to cancel. Here is the real criminal act( I disputed the charge claiming no authorization and not wanting their services any longer.) They disputed the facts and kept the money. Well if disputing the payment being taken & fact you no longer want their service in writing isn't a cancellation then God help you!

They answered my disputed with in essence we got your money and even if you no longer want our services we are keeping it. Run for you life from these bandits!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 06, 2016.

Comments