2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Trying to obtain a 2nd subscription with SiriusXM since December 2016 [originally intended as a Christmas gift for my father] will prove to be my worst "customer service" experience in my life! - language barrier with Filipino rep [customer service outsourced to the Philippines?

Worst "customer service" ever delivered by someone who spoke no comprehensible English - rep followed a script - repeatedly asked the same questions about my account [i have been a lifetime subscriber since 2005] - spent well over 3 hours on the phone with SiriusXM "customer service" tech support, having been repeatedly put on hold, transferred and disconnected - I tried following up with SiriusXM's US based "customer service" department [US based???] via the # they left on my voice mail #855.619.2872 - NO LUCK - try calling the number. I've tried 4 times - could not get through to a rep. - the last attempt made on 2.10, I was on hold for 1 hour and 15 minutes. - I'm cooked, done, can no longer take the mental anguish.

- SiriusXM represents a "no competition" customer service. Howard's contract expires within 4 years.

SiriusXM's subscription WILL diminish within days of Howard leaving SiriusXM. SiriusXM has their work cut out for them but has 4 years to provide loyal listeners a comprehensive service department and reason NOT to cancel their subscriptions.

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments