Ancaster, Ontario
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

As far as I know siriusxm will never improve there signal quality, I think they are loosing to many costumers, I used to have a sirius tuner which used a different satellite had no issues with that but I installed a new Kenwood deck in my car and know it's no better than hd radeo or fm radio. I would suggest no one buy a siriusxm product a waste of time and money I used to have all the stations with sirius but now with my lifetime subscription I've lost half of them because of siriusxm. I've spoken to customer service many times and have been told tuff luck this is the way we run things now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not a company with principles. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sirius xm radio subscription. Sirius Xm Radio needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sirius xm radio subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sirius Xm Radio.

Comments