Coverage Area
Style and Design

They automatically charged my credit card.I called the same day to cancel service.

The person assured me it was cancelled and would be refunded within 3 days. After a week I called again and this person said their notes just said I called previously about a charge dispute. I said at least 3 times "I want to cancel" and they kept offering me a better price.

I said I would dispute the charge with my credit card company, then they finally gave me confirmation number for the cancellation but they had to charge me for the week that had passed.Please use Pandora or another music service as this company is the worst rip off since Dish!

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

I didn't like: Lying about my seervice being cancelled.

Comments

Actually Elmer-they charged my credit card above and beyond the usual monthly rate without my approval.Many times.

This was during my normal bill cycle before my renewal period. It was into my 4th month of regular service. Customers can call and cancel anytime and there is no contract. From what I understand (and it happened to me) they just bill credit cards at random.

WHATEVER YOU DO, Don't ever give them a credit card to put on file. It got so bad and often that I had to cancel my credit card that I had for over 20 years. Siriusxm is a company full of crooks, fraud, and very pushy salespeople.

That's why I left their service.I wasn't impressed at all.

to Dixie Recht #1407243

Dixie,

Wow, that's really bad! I've heard similar stories in the past, and that's why I removed my credit card from their system.

Good luck and I hope it's all resolved.

to Elmer #1407628

It is finally resolved. It took over a month and several calls to their joke of a corporate care department and consulting with a lawyer. Never in my life have I had issues with a company like this.

Although it's not really a good business practice, it's in the user agreement that they will automatically renew at the current rate.I personally do not have a credit card on file with them, but instead pay with Sirius XM gift cards.

You call about a month before the renewal and re-negotiate a new service plan.When you call, ask for the Retention Department because you get a CSR in North America (US or Canada), and they will, with very little effort, renew at a cheaper rate.