XM Radio cust service is BS! I called to cancel my account(in an effort to lower my bills) and was offered a deal for 5 mon. @ $23. Sounds good... I was also informed that I had been charged for 2 radios for the past year, I ONLY HAVE ONE ACTIVE RADIO. So the rep said were going to open a report to have my account credited for the money they have been theiving from me. Cool.

But then 2 days later, I get a $94 charge on my bank acct. I call to find out what the heck is going on here? They tell me that I was fined $75 for closing the INACTIVE acct!!! The rep that I had spoken to the first time said nothing of the sort; the radio had never been programed to receive a signal. He said that I was even supposed to receive somewhat of a credit and it would end up being less than the $23.

After a lengthy conversation with a couple of boneheads and being placed on hold FOREVER... I find out they will not be giving me MY money back. I will never do buisness with those CROOKS again!!! I will be disbuting the charges with my bank.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

There is not an early termination fee for canceling the service. However, some radios have a contract with them when you purchase, stating that you'll keep it active for at least a year, otherwise there will be a $75 dollar penalty