Canton, Michigan

XM called to renew my service, I have 3 GM vehicles with XM radio, I could not understand the lady on the phone, I asked her to transfer me to her supervisor and she was worse.I cancelled my services.

She still could not get the point, still asking me if I wanted 6 months or a year of service.

I'm making it a point if the company I'm working with send me to people I can't communicate with, I will not be doing business with them.When will company's understand that we or tired of dealing with Customer support that can't speak English.

Review about: Xm Radio.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

liltrouble
Federal Way, Washington, United States #615071

I got the call and the person could not speak English, only read a pre-written script with an answer of yes or no.WHen I started to ask questions it put the person in a tail spin.

I too asked to speak to a supervisor who then was also ESL (English second language) and her skills understanding what I was asking were just as poor.

I wrote on my bill to cancel my subscription unless someone could call me to discuss my options who spoke English.

Haven't received a call, and I haven't paid my bill.I terminated my subscription because I had questions, and as a consumer, I have a right to have those questions answered before I re-Up my service.