XM called to renew my service, I have 3 GM vehicles with XM radio, I could not understand the lady on the phone, I asked her to transfer me to her supervisor and she was worse.I cancelled my services.
She still could not get the point, still asking me if I wanted 6 months or a year of service.
I'm making it a point if the company I'm working with send me to people I can't communicate with, I will not be doing business with them.When will company's understand that we or tired of dealing with Customer support that can't speak English.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Xm Radio
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I purchased a 16 week old male A.K.C Yorkshire Terrier from Jan Holstege in AnnArbor MI.on October 15,2010.I was told puppy was 100% healthy, free from all congenital and hereditary..."
- "I was looking for a couch that would hold up with 2 dogs. My salesman told me leather would definitely be the way to go. I was told..."
- "Last August we hired Lucas Nursery and Landscaping to remove 3 evergreens from our backyard and replace them with new plantings. A design plan was drawn up and..."
- "Hi, I live in a city of a million people. I am a woman who works in construction. It is clearly a man who finds the product for marks. This..."
- "I have been going to outback in staten island since they opened i ordered the grass fed burger for about 1249 and got onion rings as my side it used..."
- "I am a Vice President of Archstone Development, a real estate developer. In Spring 2016, Archstone was looking for a contractor to convert two SRO's in NYC into 8..."