XM called to renew my service, I have 3 GM vehicles with XM radio, I could not understand the lady on the phone, I asked her to transfer me to her supervisor and she was worse.I cancelled my services.

She still could not get the point, still asking me if I wanted 6 months or a year of service.

I'm making it a point if the company I'm working with send me to people I can't communicate with, I will not be doing business with them.When will company's understand that we or tired of dealing with Customer support that can't speak English.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

Federal Way, Washington, United States #615071

I got the call and the person could not speak English, only read a pre-written script with an answer of yes or no.WHen I started to ask questions it put the person in a tail spin.

I too asked to speak to a supervisor who then was also ESL (English second language) and her skills understanding what I was asking were just as poor.

I wrote on my bill to cancel my subscription unless someone could call me to discuss my options who spoke English.

Haven't received a call, and I haven't paid my bill.I terminated my subscription because I had questions, and as a consumer, I have a right to have those questions answered before I re-Up my service.