I originally subscribed to XM to get music and avoid the mindless DJ chatter one gets on FM radio.Lo and behold , XM now has the king of blabber, Jim Ladd, hosting Deep Tracks.
Why? CXan't we just have music. Again, I got XM to get away from idiots like Jim Ladd.Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. You get the same amount of mindless chatter at most of the other XM rock/alternative stations.
What is wrong with these people.
No one pays for XM to hear has been DJs from FM radio.Get rid of all DJs and just play the *** music!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "*** off Commercial at vivo I have paid for a commercial free radioWant my mony back..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "Horrible experience. Bought a blueberry muffin at a Starbucks inside of Target in Aliso Viejo Ca and discover few pieces of hair inside. Complained and got a coupon for a..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."