1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

One of the main reasons I took a subscription is that I grew up in the 60s and I could hear the music of my youth.However it seems Sirius has to have all the long winded djs on this station.I actually compared this station to an fm station and,on average,Sirius plays 7 songs while fm plays 12 over the same time frame.First they give you Cousin Brucie who plays music from the 60s,50s and 70s plus all his long winded bull.If that isn't bad enough they give us that *** Phlash Phillips who gives us such nonsensical chatter it makes you sick.If they want to keep these big mouths on the air,why don't they create a separate station for did and then people who want to listen to just music can do that.And by the way,these two idiots always talk over the beginning of quite a few songs which is shameful.I am going to cancel my subscription,since I can now listen to pandora.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I’ll go better than that- I want to hear ZERO dj’s. It’s not that I don’t like them but I don’t like hearing dj’s talk at all.

I want to hear the music like a ‘mix tape’. But you know why they won’t go anywhere? Well- at first I was like ‘why are they spending the money on these folks?’ Then it hit me- because the dj’s are promoting concerts and ‘new albums’ and even a product slipped in here and there. It’s a way to say they are still commercial free.

Pfft. Disgusting. PLEASE JESUS get rid of all the talk. Charge an extra few bucks for subscription.

Otherwise we are now paying for FM RADIO. This needs to stop or your $6 stock is going to take a hit.

He never shuts up, annoying as ***

his name is phelps you {{Redacted}}

i am sick of all the talking on the 60's channel an most of the other ones also. Cusin Brucy talks way too much.

i have to change channels. i dont pay to lession to him or anyone else talk.i want music not talk.

all your DJ's need to only have fifteen seconds to talk then shut the *** up. if this continious i an going to shut you guys off for good.

to Randy Knapp 23 #1498600

who needs you...!

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1308664

Drop Sirius and then go to YouTube, download and convert to MP3 all the 60s songs you can find there and put them on a USB drive to plug into your car radio and listen, commercial-free to your heart's content. Why pay for car radio?

to rollo2016 #1488902

why pay for talk radio. fire all the dj and customers will come back

to rollo2016 #1498604

sounds like a lot of fun...! I'd spend more time doing that than in the car...!