2.2
Coverage Area

Go ahead and add me to the list of irate "lifetime" subscribers who are now being told by SiriusXM that they can't transfer service to a new vehicle.No one ever indicated to me that this was the case when I bought my lifetime subscription six years ago.

Heck, I transferred service for a different car when I bought it three years ago and there was no problem whatsoever doing that; they charged me $75 and the whole thing was handled in 10 minutes. But now it's a different story.

I've spent way too much time on the phone with SiriusXM, trying to resolve this, but there's no willingness whatsoever to work with customers.This customer service is the absolute worst.

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Service Transfer.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

Sirius Xm Radio - Signal Drop Out Sirius Xm Radio "At 42.628875, -82.891271 (M-59 in Michigan) and points WEST for about 1-2 miles the Fox Business channel (113) drops out. If I am traveling nearby on roads to the north..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more