1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Sirius radio billed my credit card for $254 and was not authorized to do so.They claim once you have signed up with them that you are on yearly auto pay.

This was never explained or I couldn't find it in any of there contract material. Beware of them using your card without contacting you. I have email, mail, text and phone set up with them to contact me when my account was up for renewal. Do you think any notified or attempted to contact me, no they did not.

So send them a check if you want to continue with them.

Plus I would never pay $254 for a year of radio, last year I nogaitated down to $97.This is a scam and they found loop holes to cost their customers money unlawfully.

This person wrote the review because of "unauthorized use of credit card " of sirius xm radio account from Sirius Xm Radio. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $254 and wants Sirius Xm Radio to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sirius Xm Radio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1277241

Happened to me too.

I now put my renewal date in my phone's calendar to remind me to cancel my service just prior to the renewal date. I did that last year and also negotiated them down to $99 + tax.