1.5

Watch out, SiriusXM Satellite Radio has changed their channel selections and the good old channels have disappeared. So check it out and do like I am going to do. Cancel my subscription unless I can get my favorite channel(s) back.

After the changed I tried to find a decent channel to listen to on XM. I set my car radio to XM and began the scan. After about three hours of scanning I did not find a single channel that I could listen to and enjoy. While I was driving I made a phone call and was put on hold. While waiting they played music and it came out on my speakers and finally I had found music that was decent. But when they picked up it went away.

I know there are many of you that like rock rock rock music and that’s great, enjoy. But with some 174 stations you would think they could make one or two with mood music/easy listing/romantic, you know the old folks style. They do have a symphony and a broad way music and they claim that channel 17, Love, is a substitute for Escape, But don’t you believe it, the call waiting music was better.

They can’t be hard up for money, almost all of the new cars come with SiriusXM radios. I called and they sent me an email of what I could do. You can get Escape online, on your computer, and your cell phone/iPad but who has nice surround speakers on those things. And now you must use them to listen to the mood music, computer/laptop/phone/pad in your lap while your passengers want you to turn it up. How about the hands free driving. Did you know nearly 26% of all auto accidents are caused by that type of driving. They also said I could buy the music that was on Escape.

So now what do we do? I paid $385.00 for my XM radio a few years ago to listen to Escape, now it is gone. It is costing me approximately $400.00 for 2 car radios and no Escape. I guess I will save my money and listen to FM, AM, or CDs. I don’t have a MP3 connection which you may have.

Do you think they will refund my $385.00 now that I don’t have any stations left that I bought the radio for.

Well if you are a boom boom or a rock rock rock listener FM, AM have some of those, enjoy but I think I’ll cancel SiriusXM and just listen to call waiting music.

I want my Escape et al back how about you.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $785. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sirius Xm Radio. The most disappointing about sirius xm radio subscription from Sirius Xm Radio was music that is , but reviewer liked music that was. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sirius Xm Radio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sirius Xm Radio to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments