I don't know if XM hired a bunch of half wits for their customer service group or they just have poor training.My wife and I were on the phone with two different customer service reps and neither were able to answer simple billing questions.

You can tell XM has little competition because they seem to have a take it or leave it attitude.

Don't ever change cars or question their billing practices and you will be fine.So sad.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sirius Xm Radio. The most disappointing about other product from Sirius Xm Radio was customer service and lying about auto renewal, unreachable customer service and customer service and payment , but reviewer liked music that was. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sirius Xm Radio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sirius Xm Radio to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1084802

The correct description of how Sirius XM is run is "half-#@$%---referring to the human derriere.A few new cars ago I found out the hard way not to ever give them your credit card info or they will enroll you in their "automatic" billing procedure and then make it exceedingly difficult to stop by giving you a phone number to call that is not the right department and/or no one ever answers for interminable lengths of time.

I like having satellite radio for trips, but the hassles involved are really not worth it. I always have them send me a bill; tell them to waive the "invoice fee"; and when they send the bill and still include the $2 fee, I can safely ignore the whole thing. They eventually will disconnect the service and send a bill for a partial month---which I ignore. They eventually go away.

It's too bad.They had a good idea.