I called Sirius XM to ask why they haven't taken Bill Cosby off the radio after court documents have been released that he admitted to drugging women to take advantage of them.The customer service laughed and said she thinks Bill Cosby is funny.

What kind of *** is she? When a customer has a real concern and she thinks a rapist is funny? This channel disgusts me! I am waiting to hear back from Corporate.

I hope this girl get fired. I am asking that Sirius radio takes Bill Cosby off the radio today. I don't care about a contract.

This should be voided when someone admits to raping women.I will not be renewing my membership.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad product support and customer service rep and lack of integrity by company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sirius xm radio customer care. Sirius Xm Radio needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sirius xm radio customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sirius Xm Radio.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments